2 years gone and done!!

Back at it again...
Well apparently it's been over two years since my last blog post and that seems hard to believe! 
I still remember those feelings of defeat and hurt from my last post when we had just left Juneau!
Life hasn't been necessarily easy since then but here are a few major things that have happened:
-We moved to Caldwell Idaho
-bought our first house
-added a little girl to our family who is almost 18 months now
and I started school to get a bachelors in family and marriage studies!
Of course there were a million little things in between..but that's our life over the last two years in a nutshell.
Starting my marriage and family studies degree ( I study through BYU- Idaho and take online classes) has changed my perspective on some things and is a good reminder how precious this time is while my kids are so little. Writing this blog was a great way for me to journal when Ezra was little...
...SO, I have decided once again to take up blogging and while I will still share some high's and low's of my life as a momma of two young kids, I also want to share some practical advice. So bear with me as I try and catch up with all the thoughts I've had and ideas I want to share! 
Here are some updated pics and I hope you are as excited about some new posts as I am...



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working momma over here!

Flying with little kids 2.0...

Cherish the now