Introducing my huddle



Hey there this blog is all about me, my little family and our everyday life!
I'm Jasmine and grew up in st. gallen switzerland and lived there until I came here to the US to improve my englisch and met this handsome guy:


TJ is my husband of almost 3 years now. He swept me of my feet and whisked me away to live permanently in the states with him, He works as an assistant manager for les schwab tires and is pretty much the most laid back, easy going, goofy, fun person a girl could wish for. A year after we got married this little monster jumped into our life;


Meet Balou our pitbull beagle mix. He is turning 3 in March and is just about the most lovey dog I have ever met. He will always be our first baby eventhough
this adorable creature was born on the 5th of august last year and made our life complete for now. Little Ezra made us parents and me a stay-at-home-mommy. He is a blast to be around and for sure gets his goofy personality from his awesome daddy.

My life has been an adventure so far and "settling" down hasn't changed that at all- it's quite the opposite actually. After leaving everything I knew to be with the man I love we lived in olympia,WA close to hubby's family until a few weeks ago when my husband got the chance to run for a higher position in juneau alaska (while we were in the middle of signing papers to close on our first house) and he ended up getting job. We packed all our belongings into a container within a  little less than a week and shipped it up here to juneau ( juneau is land locked so no driving up there for us) and now we are just starting to get to know this place.
I'm excited to have this blog to record our adventures and our simple everyday life which is if I'm honest pretty fantastic!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working momma over here!

Flying with little kids 2.0...

Cherish the now