Ezra's 6 month 1/2 birthday

I can't believe ezra will turn 6 months on the 5th of february! It still feels like he was just born yesterday  and I'm just having so much fun getting to know him and his little quirks and seeing him grow and change!

We will have his 6 month check up right after we get home so I'll put his updated statuses up then

He loves....
- eating frozen fruit out of his mesh feeder it literally keeps him busy for half an hour
- rolling all over the place...I will turn around for 5 min to get stuff done and he will be under a chair or a corner somewhere on the opposite side of the room I left him at
- sweet potatoe and fennel puree they are his favourite and he makes little happy noises while he is eating them just like his me when I get a treat:)
- bath time...he refuses to lay down in the bathtub now and wants to sit up and splash around
-being naked and baby massages...this is something we have started while we were here. When I change him into his pj's I massage him with some coconut oil which helps with his dry skin (he got that from my side of the family..sorry dude) and helps him sleep better and longer (yay!) Then I let him roll around in just his diaper for a while and he loves it and is such a happy baby and really who can resist such a cute adorable chunky baby??
- playing rough- having a little boy is so much fun!
- watching tv upside down- we don't watch a lot of tv these days but he is such a crack up when he just lays on my lap watching what's going on upside down with a huge grin on his face.
- listening to classical music while falling asleep it's the only way I get him to fall asleep without a huge fit and lots of tears...it would have been nice to figure that one out 5 months ago.
-co-sleeping he always gives me the biggest smiles when he wakes up and realizes I'm right there next to him

He hates...
-carrots which is the first food ever he has been picky about but we will keep in trying
- changing into clothes...like I said he loves being naked therefore this one isn't a winner
- getting into the car seat. Once he is in it and has a toy he is normally fine but the getting into part is hard.

And that's pretty much it he is such a good happy baby and makes every day worth it! I never thought such a little guy could make my life feel so complete and I feel so blessed that I get to stay home with him and see him grow and reach those milestones. I'll keep you updated; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working momma over here!

Flying with little kids 2.0...

Cherish the now