The past month has been a blast!

First of all can I say that I can't believe Ezra is 8 months today?? Time has flown by

This was him in february (I took this one for valentines but never got around to upload it) He is such a little stud muffin.
This post will be super picture heavy courtesy of my dad! It was so good to have him here for almost 4 weeks and he took a ton of pictures! I need to get that good at taking pictures!

Back to Ezra and his 8 month stats:
He still loves bathtime (can you tell?)
(seriously look at the happy face!!)
and yes I do bath him in the kitchen sink since our apartment only has a shower stall.

He loves the swings:



again happy, happy baby...I can't get enough of his smiles and giggles!

He likes hanging out in the ergo baby on walks
and the backpack on hikes
He loves daddy time:
 So glad for these two! How did I get so lucky??? Tj is such an awesome daddy and Ezra adores him.






What Ezra doesn't like:
That one waitress at a local restaurant here.... she only looked at him and he started screaming bloody murder haha

Balou barking...We are working with balou but he is just super protective ever since Ezra has been born

Nap time... It seems like he always worried about missing out on all the fun.

Socks...The minute I put them on he takes them off and starts chewing on them.

Teething...seriously who would like that.

Other than that he is just getting happier and happier every day it seems. I love seeing his personality come out more and more.


Now unto the last few weeks. It was super fun having my Dad visit. We went to all the main attractions that are running this time of year. He brought his new camera and took 800 plus pictures. He is getting quite to photographer. It did rain quite a bit but that just meant more time to play games and talk about pretty much everything. It is super interesting to see how our lives and relationship has changed since I left home but I am just so glad for the time I got to spend with him. He is like the easiest guest ever and he did the dishes for me almost everyday:). I can't wait till he comes back in the beginning of September with my mom and we will be able to do all the touristy stuff that hasn't been open yet since we moved here.

Over the Easter weekend the weather has been beautiful and Ezra and I have been outside pretty much all day. We went to the see the Easter bunny at the mall Saturday and I was so excited that Ezra didn't cry but sadly the picture turned out blurry...it was for a fundraiser for st. jude's children hospital so I didn't bother complaining. Then we went home for nap time and headed over to sandy beach after that where we hung out till TJ got off work with Tj's boss Steve and his wife Kim and her daughter Jalei. They are super nice and have helped us a lot getting settled in since moving here. Sunday we watched general conference and then headed out for a small hike in the wildlife refuge. After the it was nap time again ( Ezra still isn't sleeping through the night and it takes a toll on me). Then we enjoyed the weather some more at outer point beach where TJ used his new fishing pole that he got for his 30th birthday for the first time.

How awesome did this pic of him turn out?? He got his hook stuck on a stone and we had to cut his line bummer (I thought it was funny-he not so much). I'm sure it will be better next time.

Tomorrow I have a job interview and I'm super nervous about it. I haven't worked since before Ezra was born. We got some medical bills back from December when we had to take Ezra to the ER because he wasn't able to keep any food down had a fever and trouble breathing and from February when TJ had to call the ambulance because he was passing a kidney stone the night we had left for Seattle. Even though our insurance covered a good amount of that it still left us with over 3000$ in deductibles and we just want to pay that off and get it off our back. Since tourist season is starting pretty soon here it should be fairly easy to get a job where I can work evenings and the bennett family from our ward has already agreed to watch Ezra during the time that I have to leave for work till TJ can pick him up on his way home. I'm so grateful for them for being willing to that and I know Ezra will have so much fun playing with their other 4 kids. I'm always amazed at all the kindness people have shown me and TJ when we have been going through tough times. It truly shows that heavenly father takes care of us and has a plan for us. I'm excited to interview for this little gallery in town. They sell super cute souvenirs and beautiful art work and I'm sure it would have a lot of fun with it. I'll update you guys on what is happening:)

Happy Easter everyone!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working momma over here!

Flying with little kids 2.0...

Cherish the now